1. Where these terms apply
These Terms and Conditions apply to the goods sold from its online store www.cosmotherm.gr (hereinafter “COSMOTHERM”). Every order you place through our online store implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Details of the seller
The seller of this online store is the sole proprietorship of Anthi Delliou (AR.GEMI 043258906000) with the distinctive title “COSMOTHERM”, based in Agios Athanasios, Thessaloniki (16 Kosti Palama, PC 57003), tel. + 2310 701.655, E-mail: [email protected] .
3. Sale establishment
1. When you click the “Send Order” button, this means that you send a request to COSMOTHERM to purchase the products in your cart and you agree to the application of these General Terms of Purchase.
2. Confirmation of receipt of the purchase request, which is sent immediately after the submission of your order, certifies that your order has been received by COSMOTHERM. However, this does not automatically suggest acceptance of your request for purchase, which will be done only after checking and verifying the availability of the products you order, in which case you will be sent a separate email confirming the acceptance of your order. You shall not proceed wiith the payment for the order until you receive a message confirming its acceptance and the exact cost of delivery. COSMOTHERM expressly reserves the right to accept or not accept your request, depending on the availability of the products you have chosen.
3. Any incorrect registration of products or method of payment / place of shipment by you is not the responsibility of COSMOTHERM.
4. Product availability
1. If the products ordered are not available or are not available at the listed price due to a change in the listed price at the time of ordering and processing, COSMOTHERM will inform you about whether it accepts your order or not, as well as about the availability and current price or any delivery delays. In case of non-acceptance, any payments you might have made will be canceled, at which time a refund procedure will follow depending on the payment method you have chosen.
2. COSMOTHERM performs daily checks on the correctness of the listed prices of the products in the online store, but in any case, it is explicitly reserved for any incorrect indication of a price due to inadvertence related to a human or technical factor, which (price) manifestly could not correspond to the normal or average selling price of the respective product. COSMOTHERM will inform you about any errors in the listed prices of the products you ordered and their current price. Any payments you might have made in this case will be canceled.
In any case, you will be informed within 3 to 5 working days about the delivery time of your products.
5. Delivery – Delivery and return costs
1. COSMOTHERM undertakes shipping within the region of Central Macedonia. Orders weighing up to 2 kg are sent with the courier company Geniki Taxydromiki and are charged with a shipping cost of 7€ / order. Orders weighing more than 2 kilos are charged an additional € 2.50 for each additional kilo. For orders of large quantities or bulky products, shipping is made with a transport agency after contact via phone and are made only by deposit to our bank account.
2. After your order is confirmed, you will be sent the tracking number so that you can directly monitor the progress of your parcel transfer through the website of the courier company. Returns of products made at our expense will be accepted only with the partnering company.
4. Orders are processed within 3 working days. Delivery time is entirely up to the courier or transport companies, but may also be affected by the payment method you have chosen (e.g. the time of completion of the bank transfer may vary depending on the Bank (usually 2-3 working days).
5. Orders will be shipped after they have been accepted, if possible, within 5 working days, unless unexpected circumstances affect the workload of the courier companies and result in significant delays.
6. For hard to reach or remote areas, shipping and delivery of your products may take longer.
7. In any case, the delivery of the order will not exceed 30 days, except in cases of force majeure (transport strikes, bad weather, or periods of heavy workload of couriers, etc.).
6. Product delivery and return costs.
The non-bulk orders are sent all over Greece with GENIKI TAXYDROMIKI. The shipping cost for 0-2 kg is € 7.00 and + € 2.50 for each additional kilo.
The return costs of the products that we sent you and are defective or incorrect are borne by us, if you return them with the courier company partner is the one performing the delivery and return.
The cost of returning non-defective products is borne by you.
The prices listed in this paragraph, include VAT.
In any case and for the customer to be fully informed, the final transfer cost is calculated before sending and payment and a relevant email will be sent to you.
7. Product inspection upon receipt
When delivering, you should inspect the products you receive, as after that there is the risk of accidental destruction, deterioration or loss. Your signature on the receipt form means that you acknowledge that you received the products of your order in good order and that they are not defective.
8. Non-receipt of products
If the customer does not receive the product within 30 days after receiving the notice of deliivery and despite the relevant notice from the carrier, COSMOTHERM reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, excluding shipping costs, which will be paid by COSMOTHERM in the same way that the customer paid the sum.
For the products that are provided upon special order and are made specifically for you, non-receipt of them implies loss of the sum you have paid, and COSMOTHERM will store them for you for a period of 2 months from the sending of their receipt notice.
In case you re-declare the desire to receive the products, the shipping costs will be borne by you, regardless of the amount of the order.
9. Retention of ownership
Products that may have been delivered to you without having been paid in full or in part, remain the property of COSMOTHERM until the full and complete payment is made.
10. Consumer rights – Liability – Force majeure
1. The rights of consumers from the provisions on the sale of consumer goods and guarantees of the Civil Code and the law on Consumer protection, but also from any other relevant provision, apply as provided by the above legal provisions. COSMOTHERM’s liability for defects or deficiencies in contracted properties is limited to two months from the receipt of the products by the customer.
2. Customer claims for compensation or monetary satisfaction of any kind and legal basis are excluded. In particular, claims for damage to health, life and bodily integrity are excluded.
3. Any claim for compensation or monetary satisfaction of any nature and legal basis is excluded, in case of interference due to force majeure.
11. Protection of personal data
We inform you that for the purpose of fulfilling our transaction obligations, the personal data that you provide us with are collected and kept exclusively for the fulfillment of these obligations, as well as for purposes of compliance with the obligations imposed by law (e.g. issuance of legal documents, submission of tax returns, etc.). This data will not be transmitted to unauthorized third parties, except our partners, whose services are necessary for the execution of the contract (e.g. carriers, computer support companies, hosting our website, etc.). All our partners are committed in writing to the protection of your personal data. Any customer data contained in returned products will be deleted by COSMOTHERM and will not be further processed by it.
12. Final provisions
1. These general terms and conditions are governed by Greek law.
2. It is the responsibility of the Courts of Thessaloniki to solve any dispute between COSMOTHERM and the customer. For the out-of-court settlement of the dispute you can also address the competent bodies for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, e.g. at the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Investments (Pl. Kaningos, 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel .: 1520, fax: 2103843549), at the Consumer Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, L. Alexandras 144, 114 71, Athens, tel .: 2106460734, fax: 2106460414.), at the Committees of Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes (article 11 of law 2251/1994) located in the local Municipalities of the country. You can also contact the European Dispute Resolution Body, the relevant online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform of the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
3. The protection of distance contract laws, as well as these terms, apply to transactions only with consumers, that are traded for reasons that do not fall within their commercial, business or liberal professional activity.
4. In the case of non-implementation of a term of this Agreement, the other terms shall remain in full force and effect.
13. Update and modification
COSMOTHERM reserves the right to modify / update individual parts of these Terms, without the obligation to inform you in advance. Please always read these terms before making any transaction, to be informed of its current state, in case any modifications or updates have been made.
Last update of these terms: November 2021
COSMOTHERM BANK ACCOUNTS
National Bank of Greece
Account Number: 26400235078
IBAN: GR 7801102640000026400235078
Account Number: 5218-082797-096
IBAN: GR 5201722180005218082797096
Account Number: 0026.0350.49.0200392339
IBAN: GR 9702603500000490200392339
Beneficiary: ΔΕΛΛΙΟΥ ΑΝΘΗ